So some people love tea and others love tea.
I’m in the second category.
1. Yep, you know you love tea when five minutes feels like forever!:
2. When cup sizes never please you:
3. Life just doesn’t feel right if you don’t have a cup in hand:
4. When tea pops up in your everyday conversations:
5. When you use it to calm down:
6. Or from saying things you shouldn’t:
7. You aren’t even British, but because of your love of tea people assume you are:
8. Your idea of “going out drinking” is going to a coffee shop and drinking hot tea:
9. You drink tea no matter the time of day or temperature:
10. When it is your tea time you wait for no one and will not be interrupted:
11. You are always offering people tea to drink:
12. You have a huge collection of tea spoons, tea cups, tea tins, loose leaf tea, bagged tea, etc.
13. When you go out to Coffee shops or Starbucks, you are the only one not drinking coffee.
Yep, the Tea Life is the Life for Me
For more tea posts, go to Perfectea, A Perfect Cup of Tea or Tea for Two
For more C.S. Lewis quotes, go to Book Club Picks: Sandcastle Kings
For more Wilkie Collins quotes, go to I Made My Own Teabags
For more Jane Austen Quotes, go to Triple Berry Salad