I LOVE tea!
So when I see tea smoothie’s I’m down for that! A while back I made an Earl Grey Blueberry Smoothie, and it was alright. I liked the concept better than the taste and began searching the internet to see if I could find a better version.
This is based on Mid-Life Crossiant‘s recipe, but I did change a bit.
- 2 Teabags or 2 Tsp of Loose leaf Earl Grey Tea.
- 1 Cup of Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of Oats (I use Quaker Oats)
- 1 Cup of Frozen Blueberries
- 1 Cup of Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon of Maple Syrup
- Microwave the milk, or warm in a pan.
- Steep the tea in the warm milk for 5 mins.
- After tea has steeped, allow milk to cool.
- When milk has cooled, put in blender.
- Add oats, blueberries, yogurt, and maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!
IT WAS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!
It is one of the best smoothies I have ever, ever, ever had. It was soooo delicious I wished I had more.
For more recipes, go to Carrot Oatmeal Muffins
For more on tea, go to Tea Chocolate
For more smoothies, go to Blueberry Earl Grey Tea Smoothie