So today I had originally planned to review Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe the movie, but unfortunately bad Jane Austen films scare me too much.
Just, kidding. I just haven’t had a chance yet. So then I decided that I would review YULETIDE audiobook, but the review isn’t completed and I need it to be as good as the audiobook. Nothing subpar!
As I haven’t finished that, I decided to instead share the Matcha cookies I mad last night as a Christmas gift to a few people.
So this recipe comes from Kirbe’s Cravings.
- 2 3/4 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Cup of Butter (Softened)
- 1.5 Cups of White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract (I ran out, so substituted with Maple Syrup)
- 2.5 Tsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a small bowl stir together flour, matcha powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Gradually blend the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Roll dough into balls about one inch in diameter and flatten slightly to create round discs. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for two minutes before removing from wire racks.
These cookies were so gooood!!! I tried a few and then kept eating them.
Thank goodness that they were for other people or I don’t think I could have stopped myself.
For more recipes, go to Matcha Green Tea Blast Smoothie
For more Matcha Green Tea recipes, go to Green Tea Frappuccino
For more cookies, go to Basic Shortbread
Reblogged this on Mysterious Eats and commented:
Stuff happened this week that kept me from my computer, you know the holidays! So I am borrowing from my sister blog.