So you all know how much I love tea:
But unfortunately, not everyone does. Especially most of my nieces. So what to make for a tea party, that isn’t tea?
How about some Strawberry Lemonade, made from real strawberries?! That sounds great to me! This recipe comes from Allrecipes.
- 8 Large Strawberries, Halved
- 2 Tablespoons of White Sugar
- 7 Cups of Water
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- 2 Cups of Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Place the strawberries in a blender with two tablespoons of sugar.
- Pour in one cup of water and blend until the strawberries become juice.
- Combine the strawberry juice, 6 cups of water, 2 cups of Sugar, and lemon juice in a large pitcher. Stir until blended.
- Chill before serving.
So this was extremely good! I used Meyer’s Lemons and if you do that you want to reduce the sugar as they are sweeter than regular ones. But otherwise it was fantastic and came out a pretty coral orange color.
For more lemon recipes, go to Ginger Cardamom Meyer Lemon Crinkle Cookies
For more drink recipes, go to Skinny Chai Tea Latte
For more recipes, go to The Picture of Earl Grey Tea Cookies