So the other day I was going through comments when I saw a ding from another blog, Audra’s Book Blabbing. I clicked on it and saw that she nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award!
You picked me!
Thank you! Thank you for thinking and choosing me!
So What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Aw, you think that about me?!!
I am so, so, so honored!
Again, thank you for picking me.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog ✔
- List the rules. ✔
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. ✔
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma) ✔
- List three facts about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you.
- Nominate up to 20 people.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me:
Fact 1: I’m biracial
Fact 2: I’ve never broken a bone, had a bee sting, or the chicken pox
Fact 3: I can’t braid my hair unless my eyes are closed
Questions from Audra:
What’s one question you have never found an answer to?
Why don’t more people love Northanger Abbey? Why is is so ignored. It has a fun relatable main character, an amazingly awesome and unpretentious romantic hero, a mysterious abbey, great commentary on society, etc. It is so fun why isn’t it more loved?
Cold or hot? Why?
Cold. I love fall and winter, wearing sweaters, warm blankets, drinking hot tea, eating soup, etc. I hate the heat. If I could-I would hibernate all summer and awaken in the fall for my favorite season.
What is your favorite warm drink?
Tea! I LOVE tea, Earl Grey being my favorite. I drink it throughout the day-whether it is cold or hot I have to have my cup.
What is one book you will never read and why?
Probably Lolita. Why would I want to read a book about a pedophile abusing his stepdaughter?
How are you?
I’m doing relatively good. I have my job, family, I still see some friends-although I’m missing those who live farther away. Mostly I’m having cabin fever as I want to go other places, espechially when I see memories on Facebook of things I was doing years earlier. I may be ordered to shelter in place but:
My Questions for You:
- What is something you’ve accomplished that you feel proud of (big or small)
- What is one of the best gifts you have ever received?
- Which Jane Austen character do you love, and why?
- What book turned movie do you love?
- If you could go anywhere (real or fictional) where would you travel to?
My Best Posts:
It is really hard to choose the “best”, so I’m going to randomly pick some:
- I Watched Sense and Sensibility (1995) With My 12 Year Old Niece
- You Put the Jedi in Pride & PreJEDIce
- YULETIDE: A Jane Austen-inspired Collection of Stories Audiobook
And again, thank you Audra for nominating me. I am deeply and truly honored!
For more from Audra’s Book Blabbing, go to Shame Book Tag