Happy Saint Patrick’s Day!
I hope you all have a wonderful and magical day.
I was on Instagram and scrolling through reels and saw this Saint Patrick’s Day matcha latte made with Lucky Charms by Steven Smith Teamaker. It looked delicious and I knew I would have to make it!
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon Matcha
- 3 Tablespoons of hot water
- 1-1.5 Cups of milk
- 1 Cup of Lucky Charms Cereal (I used the discount brand)
- Sugar (optional)
- Remove marshmallows from cereal.
- Pour a cup of Lucky Charms or other cereal in a bowl. Add 1-1.5 cups of milk.
- Mix to combine and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Strain cereal and milk mixture through a sieve/cheesecloth and gently apply pressure to remove all the milk.
- Put the Matcha powder, sugar if using it, and water in a mug
- Whisk together to ensure no lumps (use a matcha whisk or electric stirrer.
- If making a hot matcha latte; warm the cereal milk and pour into the mug. If making a cold latte, pour cereal milk into the mug.
- Add marshmallows on top of the drink.
It was delicious! The cereal made it sweet enough for me so I did not add any sugar or sweetener to my drink.
My marshmallows did end up melting fairly quickly, so I would watch for that if you make the drink hot. It probably is better to have the marshmallows in a cold matcha latte. But otherwise, it was truly magical and delicious. I would definitely make this again!
For more matcha recipes, go to Brown Butter Matcha Brownies
For more tea recipes, go to How to Make Royal Milk Tea
For more recipes, go to Pepper Teigen’s Thai Sweet Chili Tea Sandwiches
For more tea posts, go to Spill the Tea: B & B (Bakery and Boba)