So I didn’t do too many interesting things today, but here we go:
I woke up at five in the morning and let the cat outside.
After that I went back to sleep as I was tired and it was too early to get up.
3) I ate Apple Jacks for breakfast.
4) I finished reading The Disappearance of Edwin Drood, by Peter Rowland,a retelling of Charles Dickens’s novel The Mystery of Edwin Drood. The Mystery of Edwin Drood was Dicken’s last novel and declared unsolvable as it is unfinished. In this version, Sherlock Holmes is on the case in order to find out what happened to Edwin Drood.
5) I took a shower, did my makeup, and straightened my hair: while watching Bones.
6) After I was ready for the day I got a book ready for mailing, And then I wrote a letter to Kirk Douglas. I had previously printed a picture and was going to send it to be autographed. 🙂 Love him!
KIRK DOUGLAS — Pictured: Actor Kirk Douglas — Photo by: NBCU Photo Bank
7) Afterwards I went to the post office in which I had to wait in a super long line to mail my packages. They had a million people, but only two workers. Horrible!
8) After the post office I went to Staples to buy school supplies. The supplies aren’t for me, but for a backpack I was donating to children who are in need. Let me tell you, Staples advertises that they have cheap supplies, but they hide them so deeply in the store so that you have to sift through the more expensive things to find them.
9) From there I went to a thrift store to buy a cheap dress. I am doing a secret project that I cannot talk about as I am on strict orders. Sorry! But I needed something I didn’t care about to mess with.
10) After the thrift store I went to the Dollar Tree to pick up some more school supplies and some fake flowers.
11) After that I headed home to have dinner.
12) After dinner I went to work. We did an art project with the kids today, painting shirts.
13) After the kids finished that we worked on a mural together all on kindness and happiness.
14) I returned home in which I spent time on twitter and facebook
15) After hanging out on the internet I then attempted to make dinosaur marshmallow filled cookies. (Which were AWESOME!)
16) I watched An Amish Murder, a Lifetime movie, but it wasn’t that good. It didn’t focus on the mystery as much as Neve Campbell’s character having left the faith and her strained relations. It was nice seeing her still as tough as she was in Scream.
17) After cookies + film, I then moved on to WordPress, in order to finish this post for you all.
So you know what, I’ve decided to give up the fight.
I’m gonna just enjoy those fatty foods
How could I live without fries? You can’t
I love Pizza
But you know what:
Thank you Julia for approving of my life choices. After all
I want to end this post honoring those who died on 9/11. Thank you to those who helped out in the aftermath, and an even greater thank you to those who gave their lives. We owe a debt to you and your families that we can never repay.
“That I’m proud to be an American, where at least I know I’m free. And I wont forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.”
So I was just on my facebook looking at things other people and pages post and then I found it. A picture that describes perfectly the emotions that run and thoughts that run through a girl’s head when she is on her period.
Yep, that pretty much sums it up.
So for all you guys who wonder if it is really that bad, oh ho it is. In fact this is what it feels like:
Yeah, that what cramps feel like. Or like being constantly stabbed with knives. So the next time a woman in your life is suffering from her monthly “friend”, give them a little sympathy. It’s hard to be a woman.