So every Wednesday, starting in October, I have been a part of a Tea Party/Bible Study/Book Club on The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis. This is different from my book club and the Book Club Picks I have been reviewing (and desperately need to catch up on). I also need to catch up on these recipes. Week four we had Tiesta Tea Victorian Earl Grey, Lavender and Earl Grey Scones, Chicken Salad Sandwiches, Hummus Tomato Salad, Cranberry Feta Pinwheels, and Triple Berry Salad.
I couldn’t share the recipes in October as I was in the middle of Horrorfest IX, so I am catching up and of course next is the pinwheels.
This recipe comes from Let’s Dish.
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions
- 1 5-oz Package Dried Cranberries
- 4 10-inch Tortillas
- In a small bowl; combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, and green onion.
- Stir in the dried cranberries.
- Divide mixture evenly between the four tortillas.
- Roll each tortilla up as tightly as you can and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice the rolled tortillas into 1-inch slices and serve.
This was delicious. We all loved them, and they were a great addition to our tea party.