So I love tea!
But with the weather changing, especially where I live:
Drinking tea is a bit of a problem. When it’s 100 degrees out you don’t want something hot.
But that all changed when my sister blog, Mysterious Eats, shared this recipe of London Fog Fauxccinos. I love London Fog Lattes, so I’m very jazzed to try this out.
- 8 Earl Grey Tea Ice Cubes
- 1 Cup of Homemade Almond Milk or Milk of Choice
- 1 Tablespoon of Raw Honey or 8 Drops of Stevia
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Whipped Cream (Optional)
- Place all ingredients in the blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Top with whipped cream if desired.
It didn’t turn out as I expected. I couldn’t really taste the tea-I think maybe I would do it again with liquid tea and the ice cubes. If I do, I’ll repost.
Well, either way-tea always makes you feel great.
For more tea posts, go to Cats, Books, & Tea
For more recipes, go to Mock Clotted Cream
For more recipes from Mysterious Eats, go to Irish Blueberry Scones
For more Jane Austen Quotes, go to Book Club Picks: A Christmas Carol