So as you know if you have been following my page, I just celebrated my 29th birthday with a Jane Austen Garden Tea Party.
But you can’t have a party without games! In my last post, I shared about the first game, Jane Austen trivia. For the second game I was looking online and I spotted a post by Plum Deluxe about ideas for Tea Party games. One of which was to have a tea tray memory game.
I have played versions of this game in the past at many bridal or baby showers, and a few years ago I did this exact game for a friend’s Spring Tea Party Bridal Shower. This is so easy to do, all you have to do is collect tea themed (or in my case Jane Austen and Tea themed objects). I used the following items:
- “I ❤️ Mr. Darcy“ Clutch Bag (I won in a giveaway by Ellery Adams)
- Hat Pin (from my mysterious packages I received last year)
- Pioneer Woman Wildflower Whimsy Tea Bag Holder
- A Pink Flower Handkerchief (a gift from my Tia Chata
- What Would Jane Do? Quips and Wisdom from Jane Austen
- NovelTea Tins Sense and Senchability Tea
- NovelTea Tins Pride and Peppermint Tea
- Gentlemen Magazine Jane Austen Cover Card
- Mademoiselle Magazine Jane Austen Cover Card
- A Card from Northanger Soapworks
- A String of Pearls
- Cat Teaspoon
- Garden Diary by Héline Ashworth (also from the mysterious packages I received last year)
- The Netherfield Ball Diary/Notebook (a gift from TeaisforTravel when we did the Advent Calendar Tea Exchange)
- A Ring
- A Butter Spreader
- A small jar of jam
- Blueberry Scone Mix
- A Teapot
- A Teacup and Saucer (not featured in the picture)
- A copy of Tea Time Magazine
- A tiny bear of honey
- A Cat Tea Charm Infuser
I wish I had taken a better picture, but I wanted to snap one quick before we played the game.
We had a lot of fun playing this game and people thought it was easier than the trivia game. My friend won this one by getting 17/23, and they chose prize two.