So every Wednesday, starting in October, I have been a part of a Tea Party/Bible Study/Book Club on The Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis. This is different from my book club and the Book Club Picks I have been reviewing (and desperately need to catch up on). I also need to catch up on these recipes. Week three we had Organic India Tulsi Masala Chai Tea, Parmesan and Chive Scones, Cucumber Aioli Canapés, Ham, Cheddar, and Apple Tea Sandwiches, Cranberry, Brie, and Rosemary Bites, and Mini Pumpkin Creme Brulee.
I couldn’t share the recipes in October as I was in the middle of Horrorfest IX, so I am catching up and of course next is the side.
This recipe comes from Cheese Curd in Paradise.
- 1 Sheet Frozen Puff Pastry, thawed
- 3/4 Cup of Cranberry Sauce
- 8 oz Brie Cheese
- 1-2 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter cut the dough into 12 equal pieces.
- Place each piece in a cup of a 12-cup muffin tin. You want each of the four sides to slightly poke over the top of the cup.
- Cut the brie into 1-inch pieces, place a piece into each cup.
- Evenly distribute the cranberry sauce in the cups over the brie. You will use about 1-1.5 tsp per cup.
- Pull the rosemary apart so each cup is topped with a small sprig.
- Bake for 15 mins.
- The puff pastry should be golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow the cups to sit for a few mins to slightly cool.
- Use a small butter knife to carefully release the bites from the baking pan.
- Serve and enjoy!
So I DO not like brie cheese at all. I didn’t care for these, but everyone else loved them. If you are a brie cheese fan, you’ll love this.
For more from The Magician’s Nephew Tea Party/Book Club, go to Ham, Cheddar, and Apple Tea Sandwiches
For more recipes, go to Cucumber Aioli Canapés
For more tea posts, go to How to Clean Your Tea Infusers