I’m always doing crafts at work or with my nieces, and after sharing a couple of crafts last year, I though it would be cute to share this one as well.
Do you love tea and have friends who love tea? I do and sending them a cute little tea card is a lot of fun, and something adults or kids can enjoy making too.
- Colorful Paper (Scrapbook Paper works best)
- A Teabag
- Pen or markers (optional)
- Print out the template.
- Cut it out and decorate it, or use the template to cut the teapot out of a piece of scrapbook paper.
- Glue the pocket on to the teapot, but only on the bottom and side edges. Leave the top edge alone as you want to be able to place the teabag in the pocket.
- Write your note on the back.
- Place teabag in pocket.
- Give away to your tea-riffic friend or family member.
Hope you enjoy!
For more crafts, go to Jane Austen Birthday Party: Paper Fan Making